Hours of work will be between 6am – 3.30pm Monday – Saturdays. Minimum of 35 up to a max of 39 hours per week ( 5 days from 6 ) and be willing to cover shifts in other local shops if required where travel time & mileage will be paid for these shifts.
The selected applicants will be;
- Responsible for assisting the Management in co-ordinating & controlling the shop to ensure a high standard of operation and managing store in shop managers absence
- Able to demonstrate high standards of conduct & leadership at all times, monitoring & motivating your team to provide efficient service & top quality customer care
- Carrying out administrative duties as required
- Responsible for ensuring high standards of hygiene, adhering to health & safety/company practices
- Required to assist in the training & development of the team
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
Would you thrive in a busy environment, are you self motivated & organised? If you have a big smile and a passion for delivering excellent customer service , then we want to hear from you!
APPLICANTS TO APPLY below or pick up an application form in-store